A richly textured, luxurious barrier cream scented with sweet rhubarb for hardworking hands. Made with shea butter, vitamin E and thyme oil, blended with extracts of carrot and comforting calendula. Ideal for hardworking gardeners' hands after a day working the soil.
- 200ml barrier cream blended with shea butter, vitamin E and thyme oil to keep hands feeling soft before and after gardening.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Easily absorbed cream enriched with carrot and calendula extract to help comfort skin, pre and post gardening.
- Fragrance inspired by British gardens, with notes of sweet rhubarb and lilac blossoms intertwined with green leaves and white roses.
- Packaging design features hand painted illustrations created by a British artist. Reuse the container as a plant pot ideal for growing seeds and bringing on seedlings.
200ml Barrier CreamIngredients:
Barrier Cream Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Extract, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene.