Delivery / Returns
Please note that due to the developing COVID-19 situation in the UK, there may be some delays to your orders.
At present all UK deliveries continue as normal but please expect delays. We will keep you updated with any changes.
Standard delivery £3.00 - 4-6 Working Days (Free When You Spend Over £20)
If your item is in stock, we will do our best to despatch your order the day you place it. In busy times it may take us a little bit longer. Your order will be sent on a tracked delivery. This standard delivery should take between 4-6 working days and a signature will be required when you receive your parcel.
We ship orders Monday - Friday. If you place an order over the weekend or Bank Holiday it will be processed the next working day and shipped within 2 working days.
- Shipping and delivery days are Monday - Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays. (Shipping times exclude Weekends and Holidays.)
- Products are currently shipped via Hermes, to destinations within England, Wales and Scotland within 4-6 working days.
- We currently do not delivery to Channel Isles, and Northern Ireland. Any orders which come from Channel Isles or Northern Ireland must have a UK Mainland delivery address.
If you need to return your purchase to Heathcote & Ivory, you should contact us in the first instance either by phone on 0207 483 8383, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address below. (please enclose a copy of the invoice, together with a contact phone number and details of the nature of the return.)
- We do not accept refunds unless the product has a manufacture fault
- We accept all major credit cards
- We do not accept payments made with American Express
Heathcote & Ivory Ltd
2 Lonsdale Road