Eco-thoughtful heritage print desk set of eight wooden pencils and Geranium & Eucalyptus hand cream in an aluminium tube, to beautify hands and bring fresh energy to work and study.
- Vegan hand cream formulated with vitamin rich, moringa, antioxidant grape seed and soothing calendula extracts blended to leave skin feeling soft.
- Uplifting fragrance with nine essential oils including geranium, eucalyptus, bergamot and frankincense leaves hands delicately scented whilst imparting a sense of wellbeing.
- Rigid box made from FSC certified board features the freshly recoloured William Morris Lily design and is ideal to reuse as a stationery tidy.
- Set printed using eco-friendly soy-based inks. Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- William Morris at Home is a collaboration with the William Morris Gallery, a not-for-profit organisation. Every purchase will help support the Gallery, helping bring the life and work of William Morris artist and environmental campaigner, to future generations.
75ml Hand Cream
8 Woodern Pencils Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Ceteareth-6, Perfume (Fragrance), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Herb Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract, Menthol, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.