How to Enter:
Step 1) Follow Heathcote & Ivory on Pinterest - https://pinterest.com/heathcoteivory
Step 2) Create a board titled "It's thyme to garden"
Step 3) You will need to add 10 pins in total. Boards will be judged based on creativity, composition and style expertise so make sure to upload pins that really show your love for nature and beauty. Think about colours, textures, flowers and above all let your imagination take you to your fantasy garden you have always dreamed about. You need to make sure that you include 4 pins of your favourite Heathcote and Ivory products from our website, www.heathcote-ivory.com. You can check out our own board to help you get started and make sure you like us on Facebook to see our inspirational posts to help you beautify your board
Step 4) Make sure to include the hashtag #HeathcoteIvory on every pin that you post to your board
Step 5) Finally, pin the COMPETITION IMAGE to your board and once it is complete please comment on the competition image with the URL to your board
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY PINNING!!
£50 Gift Card to spend on your choice of products from Heathcote & Ivory
All entries will win a luxury hand and nail cream 50ml
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition opens on Thursday 23rd May and closes on Wednesday 12th June 2013 at 11:59PM GMT.
2. Entry into the competition is free of charge and not linked to any obligation to purchase.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
4. There will be one grand prize winner, winning a £50 Gift Card to spend on Heathcote & Ivory products of their choice. The winner will be announced on Friday 14th June 2013, on both the Heathcote and Ivory Facebook page and Pinterest. The winner will then have 14days to provide their contact details for the prize to be sent to them.
5. All entries become the property of Heathcote & Ivory toiletries.Heathcote & Ivory reserves the right to withdraw the competition, terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
6. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
7. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. By entering this competition, you also agree that your repinned items, name and location may be used for promotional purposes including social channels, online, literature and press activity. (Please remember that by re-pinning our image your pin will be shown to the general public and your Pinterest account will be identifiable)