Heathcote & Ivory Seven Day Dash Competition Rules
These are the competition rules for the Heathcote & Ivory competition (“the Competition”). By entering the Competition you agree to be bound by these rules.
Entries of the competition will have to find three medals located across the Heathcote & Ivory site (http://www.heathcote-ivory.com/) using clues provided.
2. Closing Date
Entries may be made at any time from 27th July to 3rd August 2012.
Entries made after 3rd August 2012 (“the Closing Date”) will not be accepted.
An entry can be made by:
• Filling out the required fields on the online entry form on website or Facebook.
Providing correct answers to location of the three medals across the Heathcote & Ivory website. (http://www.heathcote-ivory.com/)
Heathcote & Ivory will use its reasonable endeavours to:
• upload entries sent to it onto the website within a reasonable time; and
• copy all entries on the website onto the Heathcote & Ivory Facebook page (the page).
The person entering the Competition:
• must be 18 or older;
• must, include his/her name and contact details (email), when entering;
• may submit as many different entries as he/she wishes but not more than one copy of the same entry;
The winning entries will be required to participate in photos & press on our Facebook pages and may also be featured on the website.
After the closing date all 7 day dash winner will be announced, as will the shortlisters and the winners.
• The names of the seven day winners will appear on the website;
• The seven day winners will take part in publicity for Heathcote & Ivory if so requested;
• Heathcote& Ivory reserves the right not to accept any number of winners within the week if it considers the entries chosen are not of sufficient quality.
• If a winner is unable to respond in a timely manner to the competition, to the announcement then Heathcote & Ivory may offer the next best entry.
No cash alternative will be available for any prize.
• Entries created by more than one person will be disqualified.
By entering the seven day dash competition you give Heathcote & Ivory permission to use details to contact you about future promotions and competitions.
Heathcote & Ivory reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason at any time and to remove it from the website and the page.
In the event of any dispute the decision of Heathcote & Ivory is final.
Heathcote & Ivory will not enter into any correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
The Competition is promoted by Heathcote & Ivory of H&I Toiletries Ltd.
Unit 1C Utopia Village, 7 Chalcot Road, London, NW1 8LH and governed by English law. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
The person entering the Competition releases Heathcote & Ivory and Facebook and any of their group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to them or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Competition.